Welcome to our Flexy community

To ensure you have a great experience while working with Flexy, we've prepared some useful information for you. If you have any questions about your assignment, please contact a member of our Flexy team.

Main Banner

Our Contractor Management Team will help ensure your Flexy experience is smooth and rewarding.

Contact us on: 
[email protected]
1800 314 783

We’re here to help with any questions you have about your job with us, including things like:

  • Payroll
  • Time sheets
  • Payslips
  • Time off
  • Grievances
  • Contract details
  • Contract extensions and changes
  • Issues logging in to in your c.net or Flare accounts

Pay day is every Wednesday

The pay-run will be processed every Wednesday for work undertaken between Monday - Sunday the week prior.

For example, if your contract starts on Monday this week, you will be paid on Wednesday next week for any work undertaken between Monday - Sunday this week. If your contract starts on Wednesday this week, you will be paid on Wednesday next week for any work undertaken between when your contract starts on Wednesday - Sunday this week.

All timesheets are to be submitted by 11:59pm Sunday (AEST) and approved by your manager by 4pm Tuesday (AEST). If the timesheet has missed the cut off time, the payment will be processed in the following week.

Step 1 Log in to c.net using your Username and Password.

Step 2 On the home page, you will see a grid of icons. Please click "Create Timesheet" on this grid.

Step 3 Click "Search" to locate any active bookings under your name. Click "Create" next to the relevant booking to create a timesheet.

Step 4 Click the "Week Ending" dropdown list to select the week ending date for the period you wish to enter a timesheet.

Step 5 Select the "Hours Type" and enter in the hours or times worked for each "Single Day", "Monday to Friday" or "All Week" then click "Apply"

Step 6 Once all hours worked for the week have been entered, click "Save and Submit"

If you have difficulties submitting your timesheet, more detailed instructions are available here or please email [email protected]

Step 1 On the home page, you will see a grid of icons. Please click "Timesheets" in this grid or click "Timesheets" from the top menu bar.

Step 2 Search for the timesheet you are looking for using the Week Ending date of that period. 

If your timesheet needs to be amended after it has been submitted, please email [email protected] outlining the changes required and reason for the changes

Your payslip or remittance advice will be emailed to you after the payment has been made.

For PAYG contractors, your payslip will be emailed from [email protected].

For ABN contractors, your remittance advice will be emailed from Xero accounting software.

If you have issues accessing your payslip or remittance advice, please email [email protected]

You can make changes to your profile in Flare to update your details, including but not limited to:

  • Residential and postal addresses
  • Changes in the Bank details
  • Contact details - email, mobile
  • Emergency contact changes
  • Tax and Super details

If you are unable to or unsure how to update your details in Flare, please email [email protected].

Temporary or contract assignments with us do not include annual leave entitlements, as outlined in the contractual agreement. If you need to take unpaid leave, the following steps need to be taken.

Step 1 Inform your line manager and get their approval to take unpaid leave.

Step 2 Email [email protected] to let us know you're taking unpaid leave.


All full-time, part-time and casual employees are entitled to 10 days paid family and domestic violence leave each year.


Employees can access the full 10 days from their first day, meaning you don’t have to accumulate it over time. Leave does not have to be taken all at once and can be taken as single or multiple days.


When can I access family and domestic violence leave?
Employees experiencing family and domestic violence are eligible to take paid family and domestic violence leave. These employees can take this paid leave if they need to do something to deal with the impact of family and domestic violence and it’s not practical for them to do so outside of their work hours.


Information about when family and domestic violence leave can be accessed is available via the FairWork website.

How can I access family and domestic violence leave?
If you need to take family and domestic violence leave, the following step needs to be taken.

Step 1 Email [email protected] as soon as possible to let us know you’re taking family and domestic violence leave and how long you expect the leave to last. Please include the best contact details on which to reach you in case we need to make contact.

What happens next?
Flexy will notify your line manager advising them of the dates you are taking family and domestic violence leave. Your line manager will only be notified of the leave and the dates the leave is being taken. This is required to enable your line manager to process the leave dates in c.net.

You may be asked to provide Flexy with evidence to support your leave request. The evidence is to show the leave was taken to deal with the impact of family and domestic violence. It cannot and will not be used for other purposes. 

Flexy can ask employees to provide evidence for as little as one day or less off work.

Flexy understands any information about an employee's experience of family and domestic violence is sensitive. We will take reasonable steps to keep any information about an employee’s situation confidential as part of an application for family and domestic violence leave. This includes information about the employee giving notice that they’re taking the leave and any evidence they provide.

Flexy will only disclose information if it's required by law, or it is necessary to protect the life, health or safety of the employee or another person.

No reference to family and domestic violence leave will appear on your payslip. Your payslip will display as though it was a standard working day.

Support services

1800RESPECT is the national domestic, family and sexual violence counselling, information and support service. If you or someone you know is experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, domestic, family or sexual violence, call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 or visit 1800RESPECT.org.au.

Call 1300 663 155 to access the EAP Service

An EAP is a free counselling program providing confidential, short-term counselling and advice for you provided by an independent company called Actevate. Counselling is an information discussion focused on your needs. When contacting Actevate, please quote the company token ACT - IMPE.


What about confidentiality? At all times your confidentiality is guaranteed. All personal information remains with the EAP Service Provider and will not be released without your written consent.


How often can I use the service? EAP is short-term counselling. If after the sessions you think you would benefit from additional counselling, your Actevate counsellor can provide guidance on finding a long-term arrangement.


What might I use an EAP for? The EAP can be utilised for any personal or work-related issues impacting your well-being and productivity. Some examples may include:


  • Dealing with change
  • Grief and loss
  • Stress Management
  • Drug and alcohol addictions
  • Career counselling
  • Financial and legal concerns
  • Anxiety or depression
  • Family or relationship concerns
  • Mental health Issues
  • Conflict management
  • Work-life balance

Please email [email protected] if your line manager informs you your contract will be extended or other changes are due to take place but you haven’t received an updated contract from us. We will follow up with your manager and send you a contract amendment.

Step 1 Contract amendment: Your line manager will submit a request to amend your contract via c.net.

Step 2 Once the amendment request is approved in c.net: Our Contractor Management team will send you a one-page contract amendment document via Flare for you to review and electronically sign.

Step 1 Let us know: Please let us know by emailing to [email protected] if you have an injury at work. We must notify the insurer ASAP.

Step 2 See a doctor: See a doctor and get a "certificate of capacity" for us to send to Workers Compensation. This enables us to process your claim.

Step 3 Your recovery: We will have a discussion with you to find out if you can stay at your work or if alternative duties can be discussed.


Step 1 Inform your manager: Call and inform your manager as soon as you become aware you are unable to perform your role.

Step 2 Inform Flexy: Inform us via [email protected] so we can liaise with your manager about the support you require and ensure your time sheet is submitted correctly.

Step 3 See your doctor: See your doctor and get a medical certificate to provide to your manager.

Flexy uses an HR platform called Flare, which includes a range of benefits available to all Flexy employees.

The benefits span many different industries, including health, beauty & fitness, events & entertainment, department stores, shopping & fashion, sport & leisure to travel.

A full range of these benefits is listed in the ‘My Benefits’ section in the Flare website, which will be available to you once you have completed your onboarding.


We're here to help! Contact us on [email protected] or 1800 314 783.

Drive better workforce performance

Book a discovery call with our workforce experts and find out the art of the possible. Filling in the form is the first step to better performance.